Once more, 8 prestigious golf clubs will play host to the qualifying rounds of the BMW Golf Cup International 2013 Malaysia.
- Tee-off begins at 8am for all venues.
- Players are required to register in person at least 30 minutes prior to the tee-off time. Failure to do so may result in the player being withdrawn from the tournament with no refund of any fees paid.
- The top 3 winners of the individual categories of each leg will qualify for the National Final.
- Click on the respective golf club for more details on the course, accommodation and location map.
|Leg 1*||12 Jun 2013 (Wed)||Kota Permai Golf & Country Club, Selangor|
|Leg 2||13 Jun 2013 (Thu)||Kota Permai Golf & Country Club, Selangor|
|Leg 3*||26 Jun 2013 (Wed)||Sutera Harbour Golf & Country Club, Kota Kinabalu|
|Leg 4*||04 Jul 2013 (Thu)||Sarawak Golf Club, Kuching|
|Leg 5*||28 Aug 2013 (Wed)||Penang Golf Club, Penang|
|Leg 6*||11 Sep 2013 (Wed)||Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club, Johor|
|Leg 7||25 Sep 2013 (Wed)||Royal Pahang Golf Club, Kuantan|
|Leg 8||09 Oct 2013 (Wed)||Palm Garden Golf Club, Putrajaya|
|Leg 9*||10 Oct 2013 (Thu)||Palm Garden Golf Club, Putrajaya|
|National Final||27 Nov 2013 (Wed)||Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club, Kuala Lumpur|
* The Women Category will only be played in Qualifying Legs 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9.